Sunday, November 23, 2008

The “Little Things”

In response to my dear friend Andrea’s blog, I am blogging about the “Little Things”. I can easily list the “Big Things” and even the “Funny Things” but listing the “Little Things” took me more thought.

BIG THINGS
Finding a wonderful church
Family, friends, and my wonderful dog
Time for
hockey
The people I work with
Ian and I both having a job


FUNNY THINGS
An Evening with Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood, who we saw last week
Kaiden’s skunk spray (thanks for reminding me about this Celeste!)
The way my cat sits
My husband
Kael’s lack of understanding…


Yesterady....
Kaiden: “Kael, what are your superpowers?”
Kael: “Two”
Kaiden: “No Kael, I said what are your superpowers?!”
Kael: “Two”
Kaiden: “Kael that makes no sense, I asked you what do you have for superpowers, like super speed, or are you invisible?”
Kael: “I’m two” …. this went on for the whole ride to town.


AND THE LITTLE THINGS
Bedtime stories
Hot coco
Scotch Tape
Drop in visits (thanks Piszczeks!)
Playing
Tomb with Ian
Putting together puzzles with kids around….


No comments: