Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Resolution!

I wonder how many people blog about their New Year’s resolution???? Probably millions. Well, count me in. First I should blog about my successful 2008 resolution which was to not drink soda. Zero. I went from a heavy addict, maybe drinking 4 – 8 cans of it a day to nothing. The main source… diet Mt. Dew. Most people would say yuck but I love it. Note I didn’t say “loved” it.

So look to the future… 2009. And what will my resolution be? Well it is the proverbial “lose weight” resolution. I figure if I can give soda up for a year I can do anything! So my resolution is to lose 40 pounds this year. I may even blog about it. Probably not on this blog because I really don’t feel like sharing my ups and downs with the people I know, not sure why I care. It’s not like my family and friends don’t know I am overweight! Funny how that is. I guess it is just embarrassment.

But I will say, if any of my family or friends want to join me in my resolution, I would love the support.

Happy New Years everyone and let me know what your resolution is!

No comments: