Monday, August 31, 2009

August was Just one Big Blurr

And here it is…. Don’t blink.

We spent the weekend with friends up to their parents cabin in Vermont on a lake. It was relaxing and nice:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photo courtesy of Dave Farr



My wonderful friend Claudine got married to a great guy Alexej:
Photobucket



Kael got step and scarlet fever. No worries, he’s ok now.
*** no photos sorry! ****



Kaiden and I went to Canobie… while Kael stayed home with step and a red rash. Kaiden and I had a great time, rode the log flume ride (yikes! Splash!) and just had a great time.
Photobucket


Kaiden started first grade… sniff sniff. All day school!!! It feels like it was just yesterday, I was holding him with one hand while he nestled his head under my chin and keept me warm. More sniff sniff.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Kaiden lost his first tooth!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Ian works diligently on the tree house…
Photobucket



Enjoyed a few days at the Racquet Club with friends (thanks Celeste and Shannon!)
Photobucket



And some how me managed to take the kids to the Dover Children’s museum where they had a blast!
Photobucket

Photobucket


The boys have been getting along so much better these days and it is so enjoyable to go places with the two of them. And I love the brother moments they have.
Photobucket

The summer is over. And man were we busy. But we had a wonderful summer but I look forward to a restful fall. :-)

No comments: