Wednesday, June 24, 2009

T-Ball - proud, buggy and boring

Kaiden did T-ball this year. He looks so grown up in his uniform. The season was short, which didn't bother Kaiden at all! He didn't really like going. Although once he was there he enjoyed it... reminds me of hockey but to a lesser extent. :-) His coach was very nice and great with the kids.

He did make me proud though because at the end of the season they pitched to the kids and he just kept trying and trying. I thought his arms were going to fall off from swing the bat. I was starting to get a pit in my stomach thinking... what if he can't do it, he will be crushed, but just as I began to worry... whack. He hit it. A releif. He was so excited. Not as much as I was though.

In general, he says he doesn't like it because it is buggy and boring. I see his point.

No comments: