Monday, June 22, 2009

StoryLand with the Farrs

We headed north to StoryLand with our new found couple friends, Dave, Shannon and their adorable daughter Lexi. Ian did the planning (which I love!) and he found us a great condo just minutes away from StoryLand. Dave and Shannon are so fun to hang out with (unless they are debating on whether or not she can go to Japan or not).

Photobucket

The kids loved StoryLand so much. They have this new area called the “Loopy Laboratory” and the boys could have spent all day just in that one place! It is a crazy and very well designed dome with two levels. The kids (and adults!) on the first floor work very hard to get the balls to the second floor and visa versa. Hard to describe, pictures may help a little.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So as you work like mad to get these balls in all different kinds of contraptions, all the kids upstairs are working just as hard to get them back down to you! Fun chaos!


The kids just had a great time! And so did we.
Photobucket
Photobucket


And it is so neat to take the kids to a place that I remember as a child their age.

And some things never change....
Photobucket
This is Kaiden when he was almost 2 years old! What a cutie.

And here he is now... man does he look big on this tree stump.
Photobucket

And can you guess who this might be???
Photobucket

My dad emailed me some photos of my brother and I at StoryLand. I think I am 4 years old in this picture and my brother Andy is 8.
Photobucket



What a great place! Great trip Ian!

No comments: