Sunday, June 14, 2009

OOB Camping 2009

Mid-June we started off with a family camping trip to Hidden Pines in Old Orchard Beach, Maine. My uncle stays there year round. Last year I just really missed him and wanted to visit so we packed up the camper and stayed the weekend. We let family know and it turned out that my parents, cousins, and aunt and uncle could go. We had such a great time… not to mention I was the inaugural cribbage tournament champion…. we decided to do it again this year. Again we had a great time. Kaiden and Kael enjoyed the wicked cold pool with Adam and we had another Cribbage Tourney. And as crazy as it may sound… Liz won the championship game against Uncle Paul. Hummm…. I am not sure how it happened but it did. We all are still in shock.
Elizabeth

The boys had a good time especially building a fire with grampie...
Photobucket

...I think the fire was my favorite part too!
Photobucket

Fun times. Mostly dry, except as we packed up Sunday morning. Little did we know that it would rain 30 of the next 38 days! Wet wet summer!!!

No comments: